Hi there, Freedom Mortgage Reading Corner readers! Snow and another polar vortex has returned to much of the East Coast, so we’re ready to huddle around a fire and stay warm in headquarters!
We gathered some of the best articles from around the web for you so you don’t have to do any more work.
- Do you get confused by all the labels in grocery stores? MNN shared how to read grocery store labels to help you sort between nutrients, serving size and more.
- Whether you’re new to decorating or a seasoned pro, here’s how to layer rugs like a champ, according to Apartment Therapy.
- Ready for the warm weather to break through? Here’s cheap and easy ways to spruce up your outdoor space, from pretty patios to perfect potted plants courtesy of Daily Dream Decor.
- Bookends can spruce up a bookshelf simple & on a budget. Here’s one way how to DIY faux gold bookends by a Beautiful Mess.
Looks like you have some projects in your queue, readers!
Latest posts by Team Freedom (see all)
- Freedom Mortgage at the Mortgage Bankers 101st Convention - December 3, 2014
- The Tale of the Three Brick Layers - August 14, 2014
- Freedom Mortgage Backpack Drive Begins Monday - July 18, 2014