A working mom is often a woman on the go who is short on time with a big to-do list. Besides time with her kids, a welcome gift is something she can use or enjoy to brighten her day, to beautify, or to give her a nice break during the work day.
These gifts are fun, pretty and tasty treats that wonât break the bank.
Here is our gift guide for the working Mom:
- Academy-Award winning actress and lifestyle blogger Gwyneth Paltrowâs cookbook My Fatherâs Daughter focuses on yummy, easy recipes for the whole family.
- A professional manicure is a must to look polished at the office â plus itâs a mini pampering session. Give your gal a gift certificate for this quick fix.
- Whether itâs a lunch date or a gift certificate for a local lunch spot, give the gift of lunch. Your company or simply a meal away from her desk is bound to brighten her day.
- Patterns, solids, silks or cashmere! A scarf warms during the cold months or can serve as a fashion accessory. A working woman can never have too many scarves…and in too many colors. Uniqloâs are well-priced and super-soft.
- A classic, nice pen is an essential for every desk and purse. Itâs rare that someone splurges on a pricey pen for themselves; it is the perfect gift. Tiffanyâs Elsa Peretti pens are beautiful and a more feminine than the traditional Montblanc that most men carry.
- Coffee and tea lovers rejoice. Coffee Joulies were created to maintain the perfect temperature for hot beverages and work in travel mugs, coffee cups or take out coffee containers. These large metallic âcoffee beansâ debuted on ABCâs Shark Tank and have become a cult item.
- One word: Sephora. This beauty superstore offers so much under one roof. Pick one big item, get stocking stuffers, create a gift basket, or simply let her choose. There is bound to be something â if not 100 things â she can use and love at Sephora.
- Whatâs the fastest way to look glamorous, chic, professional, or ready for a special night? A blow out. No matter the style or length of hair, every woman loves a blow out. Check out Drybar, which is expanding across the nation and offers a myriad of styles and products.
Other indulgences for the working mom, which you can either do yourself or procure, include a car wash, a back rub, or simply cooking her dinner. However the best thing any harried mother can hear is âthank youâ or âI love you.â