Searching for a gift without breaking the bank?
Look no more! We found some of the best gifts ideas around for both men and women, all under $75.
8 Gifts for a Budget – Under $75
- iHome Crystal Tunes Portable Multimedia Speaker. This portable speaker is perfect for any music lover to listen to their favorite tunes. The best part is that it costs under $20.
- Whoopie Pies. Looking for a gift for someone with a sweet tooth? These pies from WannaHava-Cookie come in a variety of flavors including chocolate peanut butter and red velvet. Yum!
- Lomography Diana + Camera with 75 mm lens. This camera is for the true hipster or any avid photographer. Itâs even modeled off of the famous Diana camera which was developed in the 1960s â and takes film like a retro camera, too!
- Magic Bullet Blender 17-pc. Juices and smoothies are all the craze right now.Â This blender is perfect for anyone who wants to make their own smoothies, milkshakes, dips, salsa and more.
- New York City Borough Glasses. For those who love New York, they can pick their favorite borough and relax with a drink in the city. This six piece glass set depicts the notable New York City landmarks and is priced at $68.
- Magazine Subscription. Give a gift that will last the whole year and can be enjoyed by many in the household.
- Klean Kanteen. Avoid spending money on disposables and bring this reusable stainless steel water bottle with you wherever you go. With a variety of colors and caps to choose from, there is sure to be a combination that appeals for the one on your gift list.
- Faux Sheepskin Pillow. Relaxation is key, and a fluffy pillow is perfect for snuggling and can be doubled as seating. Just note: Pillow and insert are sold separately.
Readers, what gifts are on your list?