Is there a new homeowner in your life?
Don’t fret – we have compiled a fantastic list of gifts that any new homeowner would love.
- Garden tool kit. Help that new homeowner grow their own food or decorate their yard with plants. This garden tool kit includes the basics that are perfect for planting, pruning and making a yard perfect. Need a break? The kit even comes with a chair for breaks and bag to carry out additional tools.
- Tool kit. New homeowners should be prepared to fix things that break unexpectedly. This handy tool kit includes 110 pieces, and is a must-have for any house.
- Grill. Encourage your new homeowner friend to enjoy his or her new home and cook outdoors with a new grill. Although grills range in price, a nice charcoal grill may fit your budget.
- Terrarium plant. Terrarium and air plants are popular choices for gifts these days. This air plant can double as a festive decoration, perfect for the sunroom or to bring life into the kitchen. Choosing different moss colors will let you match the new homeowner’s personality.
- Personalized drink coasters. Creating a personalized gift is great for any homeowner, and social media sites such as Facebook make it easier than ever to find the perfect photos. Your friends can set their coffee or drinks on a photo of someone or something they love. Creating a theme within the coasters, like a season or a vacation, adds a special touch.
- Homeowner’s manual. Buying a new home comes with a whole set of potential problems, like leaky sinks, dirty chimneys and circuit breakers. This manual gives your new homeowner an ease of mind with easy tips and troubleshooting tricks.
- Stainless steel canister set. New kitchens may need more space for ingredients. These stainless steel canister can pack a lot of room and have a convenient window so you can peek and see what’s inside.
- Cardboard taxidermy. For some interesting wall decorations, a cardboard elephant taxidermy is the ‘tamest’ way to express your wild side. Perfect for a game room or living room, the recycled cardboard is made in the U.S. Other models include a bull and unicorn, for those who want a change.
If you are looking to purchase your first home, it’s wise to find out how much house you can afford before you go house-hunting. Visit www.freedommortgage.com to learn more about home financing options.