Freedom Mortgage is partnering with the USO to supply new backpacks to the children of military families. This is the third year that Freedom Mortgage has supported this project to give these “little Einsteins” the supplies they need to be totally ready on the first day of the new school year.
This initiative actually has two components:
- Freedom Mortgage places colorful collection boxes in our major offices where employees can donate new backpacks
- The backpacks are sent to six local USO offices who fill the backpacks with the supplies that the children need for school
Holding the backpack drive in July gives the USO offices plenty of time to receive, pack and distribute the backpacks before school starts.
If you are a customer or business partner of Freedom Mortgage and you would like to offer your support for this effort, you can donate funds online at usosandiego.org/donation-page and select the center box “Project Einstein: Backpacks for Kids” that displays the Freedom Mortgage logo.
Thanks in advance for helping us support our military and their families.
Latest posts by ChuckM (see all)
- A Millennial Guide to Buying Your First Home - January 4, 2017
- Getting to the Truth: Top Mortgage Misconceptions and Facts - December 28, 2016
- What Are the Most Common Reasons Why People Get Turned Down for Loans? - December 14, 2016