Stanley C. Middleman founded Freedom Mortgage in 1990 with a vision of building a great company, one loan at a time. Today we are a Top 10 national mortgage lender and we firmly believe that offering people the chance to invest in their home and build financial assets is a fundamental virtue of the American dream.
Over the years we’ve acquired special expertise in VA and FHA loans as well as conventional mortgages. We are especially proud to have helped thousands of customers achieve homeownership because of the great service that we offer.
Here are a few more facts:
- Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico.
- Freedom Mortgage helps customers find the right mortgage over the phone or at a local branch office.
- We also work with financial institutions and professionals in correspondent lending, wholesale services, commercial real estate lending and small business lending to help them strategically grow their business.
- Freedom Mortgage is an active member of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- We’ve earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
When consumers are buying a home or refinancing their mortgage, they expect everything to go smoothly. At Freedom Mortgage, we work hard to make the process quick and efficient. We have dedicated teams of licensed loan officers who focus on the type of loan the borrower has chosen – including purchase loans, converting adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) to fixed rate mortgages and refinancing to a lower interest rate to reduce monthly payments or obtain cash.
To learn more about Freedom Mortgage, visit www.FreedomMortgage.com.