Freedom Mortgage had many achievements and great events in 2013. Let’s take a walk through memory lane as we recollect this year’s highlights.
- Freedom Mortgage announced that it collected over 850 pounds of food for the end of year food drive for the Food Bank of South Jersey. Freedom also announced the success of its Angel Gift Program over the holiday season, helping over 400 families nationwide.
- Freedom Mortgage was named the #3 issuer of Government National Mortgage association (GNMA) loans nationwide during 2013’s first quarter.
- Team Freedom Cares, the company’s philanthropic arm, was created.
- Freedom Mortgage was named one of Scotsman Guide’s top originators, including #2 Top Volume gain & #3 in Top Overall Volume.
- Freedom Mortgage was named the 3rd largest VA lender in volume.
- Freedom Mortgage donated 127 backpacks to Military families on behalf of the United Service Organization (USO).
- Freedom Mortgage employees collected over 4445 pounds of food items throughout several office locations for the Feeding America Food drive.
- Freedom Mortgage participated in the MBA 100 Annual Convention and Expo in Washington DC. Freedom Mortgage sponsored keynote speakers President George W Bush & Governor John Ellis Bush. Freedom team members held over 200 meetings in three private meeting rooms. Also, Freedom Mortgage also held a concert featuring the band “America”, benefitting the USO at the Warner Theatre in Washington DC.
- Freedom Mortgage received honorable mention for “Online Originator Award”.
- Freedom Mortgage collected donations for our Armed Forces in part of Operation Gratitude Day.
- Freedom Mortgage held a toy drive for the Salvation Army, donating to families in need.