Freedom Mortgage’s Fishers, IN office was recently named a 2016 Top Workplaces award recipient by The Indianapolis Star. The results were based on an employee feedback survey by WorkplaceDynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement. Freedom Mortgage is honored to be recognized by employees as an outstanding place to work.
The survey offered employees the opportunity to express their thoughts on how they are managed, how connected they feel to the organization and its values, and how meaningful they feel their work is to the company and community. Freedom Mortgage ranked exceptionally high among employees on the following statements:
- “My job makes me feel like I am part of something meaningful.”
- “I feel genuinely appreciated at Freedom Mortgage.”
“We are tremendously appreciative of this recognition,” said Stanley C. Middleman, CEO of Freedom Mortgage. “The poll results show that Freedom Mortgage’s team members in the Indianapolis area truly get the importance of what we do when we help people achieve their homeownership goals. We are extremely proud to have been recognized with this award,” Middleman said.
Freedom Mortgage acquired Irwin Mortgage in 2006, leading to opening its Fishers, IN office and is currently the city’s 4th largest employer.*
For more information, please visit our press release.
* Invest Hamilton County Indiana 2015 Top Employers.
Latest posts by ChuckM (see all)
- A Millennial Guide to Buying Your First Home - January 4, 2017
- Getting to the Truth: Top Mortgage Misconceptions and Facts - December 28, 2016
- What Are the Most Common Reasons Why People Get Turned Down for Loans? - December 14, 2016